Downloading BB Pro
This document describes how to download the BBPro Software
BBPro Working Version
To get a working version of BBPro, please send us an email, including your company info, and the specific needs you have for this software, and we'll email you back the software.
- Runs on all versions of AutoCAD.
- copy the file bbpro.lsp to the /acadR13/com/support [R13]
- copy the file bbpro.lsp to the /acadr12/support [R12]
- copy the sample dwg files demo1.dwg, demo2.dwg, demo3.dwg to a convenient directory.
- bbpro.lsp - the bbpro lisp program
- demo1.dwg - demo dwg file 1 [in R12 format readable by R13]
- demo2.dwg - demo dwg file 2 [in R12 format readable by R13]
- demo3.dwg - demo dwg file 3 [in R12 format readable by R13]
- manual.doc - manual in MS Word 6.0 format (no pictures)
- bb_man.htm - manual in HTML format