GDSPLOT/W Main Menu
The buttons take you step-by-step through
the translation process.
- GDSII File - Opens a dialog box allowing the user to
select the GDSII file to plot.
- Structure - Opens a dialog box which enables the user
to select the structure to plot.
- Configure Options - Opens a dialog box which controls the various plotting options.
- Plot/Page Definitions - Opens a dialog box which controls the plot window, layers to plot, scaling, and number of plots.
- Setup Plotter Parameters - Opens a dialog box which defines the plotter's page size, orientation, margins, plotter driver, output port and DPI.
- Setup Layer Fills and Colors - Opens a dialog box which helps create a table of layers, fill patterns, linewidth, color and type.
- Start Plotting - Fires up the plotting engine.
- View GDSII Data - Launches the GDSVU Program for viewing of translated data.
- Display Log Info - Opens a text box for the user to scroll through the log file generated by the plot file.